Where Does Great American Cookies Fit in the Dessert Franchise Industry?
As part of our strategic brand strategy, Great American Cookies is equipped to meet the tastes of our cookie customers
Our parent company, Global Franchise Group (GFG), owns a variety of franchise brands, most of which are quick service restaurants, or QSRs. The other brands in our Global Franchise Group family include Maggie Moo’s, Marble Slab Creamery, Pretzelmaker, and Hot Dog on a Stick.
- Maggie Moo’s and Marble Slab Creamery: By combining Maggie Moo’s and Marble Slab Creamery into one unique brand, we provide our customers with the ultimate ice cream experience.
- Pretzelmaker: The third largest pretzel franchise in the nation, Pretzelmaker has innovated the mall pretzel business with such things as pretzel bites, pretzel dogs, and mini pretzel dogs.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Started in California in 1946, Hot Dog on a Stick has expanded to nearly one hundred locations internationally. Famous for its delicious hot dog on a stick, customers also love the freshly made lemonade, friendly customer service, and quirky, signature uniforms.
Through the guidance and experience of Global Franchise Group, Great American Cookies has been able to become experts in the cookie franchise industry. Indeed, the combined decades of experience from all of our brands has resulted in a truly amazing experience for both franchise owners and customers. It’s certainly no accident that all of our brands are award winners in their individual fields.
Our #1 ranking in Entrepreneur Magazine demonstrates our dedication to excellence.
The pride in our fresh-baked products truly shows by our #1 ranking in Baked Good Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine for the past six years!*
What does our #1 status prove?
- We have a reputation for delicious, high quality, gourmet cookies.
- We provide our customers with an amazing service experience.
Our fresh, NEVER frozen, dough sets a high bar for the competition.